Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, November 7, 2013

I Invoke My Right

" I invoke my right!", these are the words that Janet Lim Napoles kept on saying when she was questioned by the different Senators regarding the Pork Barrel Scam this morning at the Senate Hearing. A lot of people including myself was really disappointed with what's going on in the Senate hearing. It was so obvious that Janet Lim Napoles was lying. All she said was " I invoke my right" "I don't know" "I don't remember" etc.

I just feel so disgusted by this woman and those people who are behind this pork barrel scam. I don't know how they can sleep at night knowing they stole people's money. While so many Filipinos are becoming so poor and needs help, these people were and still are enjoying the money they took from the Filipino people.

I just hope and Pray that justice will be served, if not, I believe in Karma and I know God is always watching.

0 comments:

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!