Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Parental Guidance



My family and I watched this movie tonight and I would highly recommend it.

The movie is about a traditional grandfather Artie, who is acquainted to calling the shots, meets his match when he and his complaisant wife Diane agree to babysit their three grandchildren when their type-A helicopter parents had to leave for work for a few days. But when 21st century problems clashed with Artie and Diane's accustomed means of firm rules, lots of love and old school games, it's learning to bend - and not holding your ground - that tags a family together.

My family and I loved this movie and there are just so much to learn from it.

0 comments:

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!