Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, November 29, 2010

Gay Travel Buddy

I have an uncle who is gay and he has been married to his long time boyfriend for more than a year now. I really admire them, they have been together for more than 15 years and have been through a lot but despite of all the struggles and pain that they have encountered they still decided to get married. I know they travel a lot and I would like to suggest for them to check out the San Diego Hillcrest Area where mostly of the gay bars and clubs are located. I am sure they would love it and would have a lot of fun, they deserve it!

If you are gay or lesbian and would like to have so much fun and experience the greatest adventure, I would highly recommend that you go to Las Vegas Area, San Francisco, Castro Area and
New York City.

For more details and information about Restaurants, Hotels, Coffee Shops and
Gay bars, I would like to ask you to please check out the web site gaytravelbuddy.com as soon as you get a chance.

1 comments:

moncler jackets said...

A large ridge overlooking San Diego Bay borders the neighborhood to the west. Hillcrest is part of the Uptown community planning area.

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!