Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, November 29, 2010

Bed By 8 PM

My husband is bathing our son right now but before doing that he told me that we should be in bed by 8:00 P.M. He told me that if I want a massage from him, I should be ready for bed before 8:00 P.M. since he is also tired and want to go to bed early.

I would really like to finish all these tasks assigned to me but I don't think I would be able to finish them all tonight. I am so tired and I have to wake up early tomorrow, I am just so glad that I have done some of the tasks assigned to me. I got 15 more to go. I am not complaining in fact I am very happy, I am just sad because I am not able to finish them all at the same time and I hope I won't lose these tasks.

1 comments:

Asics Shoes said...

The gills of the mushroom are white to cream, and descend on the stalk if present. If so, the stipe is off-center with a lateral attachment to wood. The spore print of the mushroom is white to lilac-gray, and best viewed on dark background.

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!