Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MT Supermarket


Durian


My son wearing that vietnamese hat :)



My friend took me to this Supermarket in Austin,TX and I loved it! They are offering different kinds and type of Asian products. The vegetables and fruits that they are selling are all fresh,they have the fruits that I cannot find here in Killeen. Their meat shop is really great, big tilapia and shrimps can also be found there for a very cheap price. My husband and I went there today to buy some chips/junks for him to bring back to Iraq for his friends. And since we were there already,I also bought some stuff to send my mom to the Bahamas. I surely will be going back to MT Supermarket soon!

0 comments:

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!