Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, July 6, 2009

Chris Daughtry's Version of Poker Face


Chris Daughtry is really one of my idols when it comes to singing. First time I saw him at American Idol, I've already adored him so much,for real! I was checking out you tube when I found this video of him. He's singing his very own version of Lady Gaga's song Poker Face. Poker face is one of my favorite songs of Lady Gaga. I really like how Chris sang it, with his guitar and his voice, the song really sound so perfecto! hehehe :) Chris Daughtry sang this song live during his radio guesting in Germany. Well, I've decided to post the video so you all know what I am talking about. Please enjoy the video,he is just so great!

0 comments:

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!