Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Temple's 8th St. Patrick's Fun Run/Walk Marathon

My husband and I were really so proud of our son when he decided to join Temple's 8th St. Patrick's Fun Run/Walk Marathon last Saturday in Temple, Texas. It was his first time to do a 5k marathon and we are really so excited and happy for him. I would admit that I was really nervous because he has never did it before and it is his first time to do something on his own.  I was really hesitant when my husband told me that our boy wanted to join the marathon and he was excited about it, how could I say no?

Anyway, my love finished his first 5k run/walk marathon in less than 40 minutes, I am not a runner so I do not know if that was fast enough or not, nevertheless, my husband and I are really so proud of him. A lot of people were telling us that he did really great, especially for a first timer and he's only 8 years old! :-)

On another note, my little love cannot wait for his next marathon and so my husband and I!

0 comments:

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!