Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Switzerland Hotels

One of my vacation dream destinations is to go to Switzerland with my family. My mother had been to Switzerland with her employers a few years back and according to her the place was really so beautiful and I believe her because I have seen her pictures. I also have a friend who went to Switzerland with her husband for their honeymoon and she said the place was just magnificent.

I have been doing some research about Switzerland and have learned so much which makes me so eager to visit this country. I want to learn their culture and see the amazing places God has Blessed this country with in front of my very own eyes. I love water falls that is why I want to go to the Seven Springs, Trummelbach Falls, Staubbach Falls, Giessbach Falls, Reichenbach Falls, Trient Ravine and many more. I also want to see the Matterhorn which they said is the symbol of Switzerland.

Switzerland is not only a romantic or an adventure vacation spot but also it is the best for a family vacation. There's the Walter Adventure Zoo in Gossau, Wilderness Park in Zurich Langenberg, Goldau Nature Park and Zoo, Bern Bear Park, Papiliorama Exotic Butterflies and more, Basel Zoo and so much more for the whole family. I cannot wait to visit this country and have a short biking tour with my family with a beautiful scenery of nature. I told my husband that we need to start saving and start planning for this dream vacation of ours. We already started checking out switzerland hotels and hope we could get a great deal when we are ready to go there.

0 comments:

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!