Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Cheap TC Helicon Mic Mechanic

My mother and I were video chatting through face time this morning. She has been asking about her beloved grandson (my son), how he is doing and what keeps him busy, I told her that her beloved grandson is doing just fine, I also told her that he wanted to learn how to play the piano and how he loves to sing.

I am really happy that my son loves music and I cannot wait to see what his future holds for him. I told my mother, that she needs to start saving for her grandson's piano and maybe she can also buy him the cheap tc helicon mic mechanic, who knows? But no matter what path my son choose, my husband, family and I will be there to support him all the way.

0 comments:

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!