Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, October 12, 2012

Tama Drums

My husband and I are really proud of our son, he has been doing so well with his studies and for trying and giving his best with everything that he do. He really wanted to play sports that is why my husband and I let him do it since he's been doing so great in school.

When I was younger, my grandfather sent me to a music school to learn how to play the piano but I was too hard-headed, I always skipped classes so I have learned nothing. Anyway, I really want my son to learn how to play the piano, guitar or drums. I would really not think twice saving money to buy him a piano, guitar, drums and Tama Drums but no matter what I will support what ever he choose to be when he is older.

0 comments:

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!