Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Blogger's Upgraded Interface

I am not really a big fan of blogger's upgraded interface, I have been accustomed to the old one and I hate how they changed everything. It really pisses me off when I can't find the things I need to use because everything has been changed, I used to blog a lot and do it so fast because I already knew what I was doing, now I am really slow.

Well, I guess I have to embrace using Blogger's upgraded interface. I have to know where are the important icons are located at and learn how to use it the faster way. Anyway, I would like to say thank you all for the visit and I hope to see you all again later, hasta la vista! =)

0 comments:

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!