Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Audition For Singing

My co-workers always make fun of me because I always sing at work, I told them I am Filipino of course I love to sing. I have my own karaoke machine at home and I enjoy singing.

My family and friends used to tell me to audition for singing but I am too shy. When I was in elementary and high school, I was a member of a chorale group, we have been to so many singing contest and I really loved it. I like performing in front of people but I cannot do it all by myself of course.

Anyway, if you really love to sing and act at the same time, maybe you should check out the musical theatre audition as soon as you have the time. Singing and acting at the same time sounds so much fun, right?

0 comments:

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!