Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Official Music Video Of Auxilio By Siggno


Oh my God I really like Siggno's official music video of Auxilio. I remember my husband used to tell me about this song when it was first released on youtube but Siggno didn't have a music video just yet, I just cannot wait to tell my husband about this one. I really don't understand what this song is saying, I guess I just have to wait until I get to talk to my husband so I can ask him translate the song to me.

Anyway, for all the Siggno fans out there, I know you are all excited to see the newest music video of Signno that is why I have decided to share it here so you can all watch and enjoy their newest music video! =)

Thanks to the uploader of this video on youtube.

0 comments:

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!