Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Terrible Headache

I had a terrible headache when I left work yesterday. After picking my son at school, I went to bed straight. I woke up when my husband came home and found my son asleep beside me.

I was not really feeling good last night, I had to throw up several times. My husband asked me if I wanted to go to the ER and I said no and asked for some advil. I went to sleep around 3 o'clock in the morning and had to get up at 6 o'clock to attend to my son's needs. I went to work with only 3 hours of sleep.

I am very exhausted right now but I do not want to take a nap because I might not be able to go to sleep tonight again.

0 comments:

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!