Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Chris Medina's Out

I was really sad when Chris Medina got eliminated from American Idol Season 10 last night. I could not believe why he was not chosen to be part of the 24 contenders. I really think that he got the talent but who knows, everything happens for a reason, right? He might not be the next american idol winner but like I said who knows, right? He might have a record contract waiting for him.

Jennifer Lopez was not able to stop herself from crying. She said she didn't want to tell him no. I think it really broke her heart. Well, Chris Medina keep up the good work, you are a very good person and very talented. I wish you all the best and of course Julie too! :)


God Bless You and I will never ever forget you!

0 comments:

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!