Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, November 29, 2010

Where's Papi?

My husband came home late and I do not know why. He usually gets home around 5 o'clock in the afternoon but tonight he came home past 7 o'clock. Since our son got home, he kept asking about his father's where about and I told him that his father's still at work.

Like I've said my husband came home late and our son kept saying that he misses his Papi. I really feel sorry for my son whenever he tells me that he misses his father when he is not around, but there is nothing we can do, being a military family is really hard.

1 comments:

Asics Shoes said...

PAPI aims to provide the tool designer and application engineer with a consistent interface and methodology for use of the performance counter hardware.

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!