Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Strong Coffee

My husband and I bought some food from McDonald's before we watched a movie at home. I was craving for coffee so I ordered one. I guess that was a very bad idea because the coffee I chose was so strong, I was not able to sleep until 3 o'clock in the morning and I had to get up at 6 o'clock in the morning to attend to my son's needs. I am so tired and didn't want to get up, I am so glad that my husband got a day off today and he helped me with our son.

I really want to get some work done but I am kind of exhausted. I wish you all to have a good day. Thanks for the visit and have a nice day you all!

0 comments:

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!