Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Miss You Manong Like Crazy

I really do miss my husband so much. My husband has left again early this morning and he will not come back home until Thursday. It is so sad to know that another soldier has died, that is the reason why my husband has to go out of town, to do the funeral details but I hate the fact the he has to leave and we wont see him for days.

My husband's job is already starting to affect our son. On Sunday morning, he woke me up and I found him crying, I asked what's wrong and he told me that he misses his dad. Hearing those words and seeing those tears really broke my heart. I hope my husband won't have to work this weekend so we can spend a quality family time.

0 comments:

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!