Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hubby's Taking A Nap

Oh well, I thought my husband and I are going to watch a movie today but I guess that is not going to happen anymore. The movie that we are going to watch will finish late and because of that we will not be able to pick up our mijo on the right time.

Right now, I can hear my husband snoring. He told me that he will take a nap and we will just go somewhere after lunch time to avoid traffic.

2 comments:

ray ban sunglasses sale said...

Two had a movie this is a very romantic thing

ray ban sunglasses sale said...

He's taking a nap right now. The u-haul is loaded with everything to bring to the hall and we will decorate later this afternoon

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!