Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, November 29, 2010

Hubby's Here, Time For Bed

My husband told me earlier that we will be going to sleep at 8:00 P.M. but then when we were about to get our beauty sleep, his soldier called and asked him to come to his barracks because he locked himself out from his bedroom.

While waiting for husband to come back home, I have decided to finish some of my assidned tasks. I wanted to finish them all but my husband is back now, so it is time for us to go to sleep. I have to wake up early tomorrow to attend to my son's needs and then go to work. Thanks for the visit folks and have a good one!

1 comments:

ray ban sunglasses sale said...

One day this plan is perfect, life is very full

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!