Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Day 2010

I would like to greet you all a happy thanksgiving day. Let us all thank God for all the Blessings that we have received through out the year and for more blessings to come.

I am very thankful for all the Blessings that come my way. I am thankful that my loved ones are in good health. I am very thankful that I got my first job since I got here in the United States. I am so thankful that I am still alive. I am very thankful that my family and I got food to eat everyday, we have a roof over our head and clothes to wear. Thank you so much God for all the Blessings that you have given me and my family. I wish you all a happy and safe thanksgiving!!!

0 comments:

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!