Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Avista Resort Accommodations

I miss going to the beach. I have been telling my husband that I want to go somewhere near the beach on December when our son gets a holiday vacation. We would really like to go back to the Bahamas but we can't do that because it's out of our budget. I have been looking for the best and affordable beach getaway here in the States and I've found http://avistaresort.com in Myrtle Beach.

If ever my family and I will really push through this holiday vacation plan, I want us to stay in an amazing and fabulous
Myrtle Beach hotel which is the Avista Resort. Avista Resort offers the best recreational amenities like an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, Restaurant, bar/lounge, Balconies, kitchens, televisions come with cable channels and guestrooms also have kitchens, balconies, and microwaves. Avista Resort is located near the beach and is close to Surf Golf and the Beach Club.

For more details and information about
resorts in Myrtle Beach, please visit the web site avistaresort.com as soon as possible. For reservations, please call (800) 968-8986 and UK and Germany: 00800-1231-2301 right away.

0 comments:

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!