Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, September 13, 2010

Watching Football

I am watching football with my husband right now. The teams playing are Baltimore Ravens and New York Jets. Baltimore Ravens are leading with one point but the game is not over yet.

My husband really love watching football, well, I guess most of the people here in the United States loves football. I really never knew/understood what football is until I got here in the States. Football is really big here especially the Super Bowl.

This year's Super Bowl will be held in Dallas. I would really like to take my husband there because I know how much he loves football but I don't know if I can afford it though :( Well, let's just wait and see. Last year's Super Bowl Championship happened on his birthday.

0 comments:

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!