Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, September 3, 2010

Too Tired To Sleep

I am so tired that I cannot fall asleep. Have you experienced that? You cannot go to sleep because you are too exhausted? My husband tried staying up for me, but I told him to just go to sleep, I know he's tired too.

My friends and I had a part time job today, that is why I am exhausted. We cleaned a house, a very dirty nasty house. I really cannot believe how dirty that house was, I can't believe that there are actually people that live in a dirty house. I may not be a clean freak but I am not that nasty. It is really hard to earn money here in the States. Well, I am going to watch tv now and hope I'll fall asleep.

0 comments:

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!