Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mowing The Grass

I just finished mowing the grass and I am really so tired. I've told my husband that I am so exhausted. My hands, back, legs and arms are in pain, I cannot believe how exhausting mowing can be. When my husband mowed the grass, it looked so easy that is why I told him that I am going to try.

Well, I just mowed the front yard because I was really getting so tired. I am feeling exhausted but I am so proud of myself. Our front yard is looking so nice. I am going to turn on the sprinklers later ( I do it every night) and hopefully the grass will turn out green in a few weeks.

Mowing the grass is not very easy. I am happy and thankful that my husband is here to do that job! :)

0 comments:

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!