Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Got Green Day

My husband was the one who picked our son from school. Mijo's school is not far away from our house, that is why I wondered what took them so long to come home. My husband called me and told me that they were going to buy an ice cream, when I heard it I knew our son got a green day. My husband and I buy him an ice cream everytime he gets a green day.

When I talked to my son on the phone, he told me that he got a green day, I could tell from his voice that he was really happy! It is really cute when he said "Mommy, I got green day!" Well, I hope he gets a good day again tomorrow! I am so proud of you mijo! Mami and Papi loves you so much! :)

0 comments:

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!