Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Glass Balconies on Sears Tower's Skydeck



These children stand on "The Ledge" a five-sided glass box 1,353 feet (412 meters) above the street in Chicago July 1, 2009. The Ledge is part of Sky deck Chicago located on the 103rd floor of the Sears Tower. It opens to the public on July 2.

My son and I have been to Sears Tower's Sky deck in Chicago,Illinois when we visited Chicago the first time. I really loved it because you can see the whole city from up there. I just read on yahoo news today about the glass balconies that they just made and I cannot wait to experience it. I hope next time we visit Chicago we will be able to go visit and experience the Glass Balconies on Sears Tower's Sky deck in Chicago,Illinois.

0 comments:

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!