Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Sunset Test




You Crave an Important Life



Your dream is to live a life that leaves a mark.

You'd like to have a mission or journey to complete, even if it takes years.

You want your life to be meaningful, and having a final goal brings you meaning.

You'd like to accomplish something big, if only to inspire others to believe it can be done.

This test is really me! It really does describe the kind of person I am. There are so many things that I want to do in my life,I have a lot of dreams and I am doing everything I can to make it all come true. I want to be remembered as a person who would do everything for my loved ones.

0 comments:

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!