Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Lost and Found

I have lost my SD memory card a few months ago. I cannot remember if I put it somewhere or my son was playing with it and put it somewhere else. I've cried when I found out I lost it,my husband said that it is just somewhere the house. He told me to stop looking for it because the more I look for it the more I will not see it and I will just get too frustrated. I totally forgot about and tonight I've found it. I was feeding my son in the room and he accidentally sneezed and the food went to the TV and when I was cleaning it,I found the SD card under the TV in our room. I was really so happy when I found it, I even kissed my son and thanked him! LOL

0 comments:

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!