Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

How Pure Am I?


You Are 68% Pure



Well, you're not exactly an angel - but you're pretty darn close.

You don't have much of a naughty past... nothing all that scandalous anyway.

But there's a good chance you have a couple juicy secrets deep in your closet!

You've had a couple wild adventures. And you probably keep the details to yourself.


Hmmm...just 68% huh?Well,nobody is perfect,right?I am not angel but I ain't a devil hehehe :)I got some secrets and I am sure most of us have our own skeleton in the closet. There are so many stuff about me that my family or friends does not know,I only tell my husband everything and nobody else.

0 comments:

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!