Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Changed Time

When my son and I woke up this morning, I was really surprised when I saw the clock and it was only 8 o'clock in the morning. I was surprised of the time, I thought it was late because I felt like I was sleeping for a very long time. I went to the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee and when I saw the microwave time it said it was already 9 o'clock in the morning,I was like what is going on?I also checked the wall clock and it said the same so I said maybe it is really 9:00 am. I went online and saw the time it was a little past 8 and I was like confused again,I checked my cellphone and it's the same time as what it said on my laptop. I checked online if it was already the end of the daylight time and I was right. So,if you did not change your clock time yet now is the time to move an hour back!

0 comments:

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!