Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hubby's Tired!

My husband sent me a text message last night saying that we are going to chat if they come home from the field early. I was waiting for him to come online but he just sent me a text message right now saying that he cannot go online because he just finished washing clothes and he is kind of tired. I told him that it is okay and he must go to sleep,I know he is exhausted especially if he just came from the field. Well,I really want to chat with him because I miss him so much but I also want him to take a rest and take care of himself,I do not want him to get sick since I am not there to take care of him.

0 comments:

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!