Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Foreigner Singing Bakit Pa Ba


I was browsing you tube when I found this video. It really amazed me and I am so proud that even foreigners are trying to sing Filipino songs. This guy has really did a great job. Bakit Pa Ba is one of my favorite tagalog songs and I am happy that Mr. Holiday gave justice to the song,he got a great voice and his tagalog wordings are really clear,right? Well,to you Mr. Isiak Holiday Jr. thanks for the great performance,it is really entertaining. Enjoy the video my friends!:-)

2 comments:

Mrs. Stevenson said...

nice obvious asawa nya pinay kc display sa background 4 season. hahaha. galing nya.

Shawie said...

hahaha, that's funny:0 with feelings pa....

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!