Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Important Documents

Today,my husband gave me some important papers or documents. He handed me the general power of attorney and special power of attorney. Maybe you are wondering why it's two? Well,the general power of attorney states everything,I can make decisions on his behalf and the special power of attorney just stated that I can take care of our son or I have the full custody of him while my husband is gone. I am really sad because my husband is leaving for deployment soon,it sucks big time!but well,I cannot complain that is his job and I know he is doing it for our family. I just hope and Pray that nothing bad will happen to him because I do not know what I am going to do with out him.

0 comments:

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!