Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Learning Time

My son's teacher came to our house today.Ms. Cassandra brought so many colorful and fruitful stuff and my son really loved it.We were pretending we were in a grocery store and we are shopping for foods.My son really enjoyed picking up the colorful plastic fruits and vegetables.Ms. Cassandra is really a big help when it comes to teaching my son things.I am so happy that he gets to learn so much stuff for free and he do not have to go to school.Ms. Cassandra visit and teach my son.Too bad my pangga was not here,he really love seeing our son learn and discover new things whenever Ms. Cassandra come here.Thanks Ms. Cassy for always helping and teaching Nicolas!

0 comments:

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!