Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, January 24, 2008

My son's home school activity


This picture was taken during my son's home class...His teacher Ms. Cassandra came and screened my son for us to know what are his strengths and weakness are...Ms. Cassandra told my son to put those little squares with different colors on top of each other,that's to see if my son knows how to follow directions,instructions etc. and my son did it,we are so proud of him :-) keep up the good work Colas,we love you so much!

2 comments:

Gene M. said...

woww, laki na baby mo gwafs!
ako gamay pa jud tawon ois..hehehe ako sa ni eenjoy jud samtang wla pa nadako kay basin unya kng modako na sya mingawon ko cge hadla2x hahaha..cge oi, happy friday!

Anna said...

Wow waffa kanindut ani nga picture, maayo kay nagstart na ug schooling si Kolas. Musta naman ka dinha? Waffa always japon huh? always man gyud na waffa diba? Cge waffa happy saturday.

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!