Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Thank God My Blood Sugar is Low

I am so happy today because when I checked my blood sugar it is only 86 wow and the normal is 99...I have been diabetic for two years,type 2.I got it when I was pregnant...My blood sugar was always high,I was doing good when I was still in the Philippines because I get regular check-ups,I go to the gym everyday and was really in a diet.My doctor in the Philippines was really happy because my blood sugar was going low and low every week but then when I came here to the States it went up again,when I left the Philippines it was only 109 and then when I got here it went up to 179.I have been checking my blood sugar twice a day ever since.It's hard to go on a diet here because the food are so tempting and I don't go to the gym anymore because nobody would watch my son.But for a week now my blood sugar are getting low and low,I can't believe it...This morning when I checked it and it was 86,I checked twice because I can't believe it and it is still the same 86,last night I had 97...I hope it will keep it that way...I will have my check up on Thursday,I am sure my doctor would be happy with these results...I am also happy because it's been more than two years that blood pressure is normal now and I do not take medicines for my high blood pressure anymore. My husband said he is so happy and proud of me :-) well,I am too!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Hi Maria! Saw you over at wifespeak's my dad is diabetic too. Glad to hear that your sugar level is low now. I've posted an article on diabetes, you might be interested. Do drop by if you have time.

Cheers!

Maria Justine said...

Hey Liza :) thanks yeah I am so happy myself...Thank God!!!

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!