Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, October 30, 2015

Gloomy Day

It has been gloomy and raining the whole morning, I love weather like this but only when I have no plans to do. Since, my mother is coming to visit us, there are so many things that I want to do. My husband and I were planning on running some errands and buying some groceries but I guess we will need to put a hold on that since the weather is not so good and we do not want our baby to get sick.

Weather like this makes me so lazy, I just want to stay in bed to sleep or just watch tv. On other note, I cannot wait for my mom to be here already, we are gonna surprise my eldest son and I cannot wait to see his reactions when he see his Loley Nori.

Be safe you all, stay dry and warm! :-)

0 comments:

an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!