Please Enter Your E-Mail Address For Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, August 21, 2009

Pokwang and I








My cousins and I went grocery shopping in preparation for my son's birthday party when an unexpected moment happened at the grocery store. My cousins and I have decided to have some hotdog sandwich in a little snack place inside the food store before going home after shopping for food. While having our little merienda "snack" some guys sat down near our table, they knew we were Filipino so they started talking to us. After a few minutes of chit-chatting, one guy asked if we knew pokwang and chokoleit, and we said of course! He said well, they are here,shopping too!I got really excited when I heard it, I asked if we can take pictures with them and he said of course but we just have to wait but my cousin and I could not wait,so we went inside and started looking for them. The person we only saw inside was Yeng Constantino... After awhile, Ate Jona called us and said Pokwang and Chokoleit were already outside so Bobbie and I went out immediately. I am really happy that I got to meet and take pictures with Pokwang,Yeng and Chokoleit... They were so nice and funny!
an euphonious is for life, not just xmas!